Check out this mini-story I made as a slideshow

View slideshow I hope you enjoy it!

Inanimatealice project from iStories

This blog is, as from today (12 Dec. 2009), a tribute to James Hadley Chase, who wrote with great precision zillions of novels set in the USA , without (hardly)ever having set foot in it. I hope I can measure up to him -even if only just a bit.

Afterthought

After some painstaking and futile attempts I've realised that Chase must have been a much more conscientious man when it came to geographical accuracy (or just plainly much more into maps than I am). So, while still dedicated to him, I hope readers will forgive -and perhaps enjoy- some creative licence on my part...

Saturday 7 August 2010

Taming

I'm visiting minikat more than once a day in the hope that he will interact with me (have I mentioned ,by the way, that I'm a guest blogger from SL? Well, I am...).
I've just left minikat in his den for the third and last time today. things were better this time. He admitted to being tired and hungry and accepted to go to sleep rather than crawl aimlessly about...He also let me feed him. I think those are the first steps. he's a cub and cubs need food and sleep, and are curious. He keeps wanting to climb a tree, always in vain...Here's a photo of him (finally!) sleeping.

He does look exhausted!!! And I can see the difference with Kat. Mini is smaller but his legs and body are thicker than Kat's were at his age. Still, I must remember he's a cub.

No comments: