Check out this mini-story I made as a slideshow

View slideshow I hope you enjoy it!

Inanimatealice project from iStories

This blog is, as from today (12 Dec. 2009), a tribute to James Hadley Chase, who wrote with great precision zillions of novels set in the USA , without (hardly)ever having set foot in it. I hope I can measure up to him -even if only just a bit.

Afterthought

After some painstaking and futile attempts I've realised that Chase must have been a much more conscientious man when it came to geographical accuracy (or just plainly much more into maps than I am). So, while still dedicated to him, I hope readers will forgive -and perhaps enjoy- some creative licence on my part...

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Lazy...

Minikat continues to amaze me...he's letting himself be tamed very slowly...now he follows me when I ask him too but he still won't play. And just now he said he was full up, awake he likes me...and he feels lazy!! Perfectly natural, but the first time I hear it from a meerkat! Kat was always playful, never lazy.

I didn't know what to do; just in case I fed him (actually it may be a she -will have to check) and because I know she needs the exercise I asked her to follow me. She did for a while (slowly as..well you know!) but then started to draw away so I decided to send her to the den. I'm looking forward to her being strong enough to climb the tree she covets so much.

No comments: