Check out this mini-story I made as a slideshow

View slideshow I hope you enjoy it!

Inanimatealice project from iStories

This blog is, as from today (12 Dec. 2009), a tribute to James Hadley Chase, who wrote with great precision zillions of novels set in the USA , without (hardly)ever having set foot in it. I hope I can measure up to him -even if only just a bit.

Afterthought

After some painstaking and futile attempts I've realised that Chase must have been a much more conscientious man when it came to geographical accuracy (or just plainly much more into maps than I am). So, while still dedicated to him, I hope readers will forgive -and perhaps enjoy- some creative licence on my part...

Saturday 5 December 2009

Why Journey Journal

Hi guys!!!
Hope you're all well.
As I said above, I think we all deserve a good treat this summer
after working so hard.
A trip seemed a good option, I hope you'll agree.

The thing is, credit crunch and all, I'm afraid for now I can only offer virtual trips. I hope you'll understand.
(The travel agent kept saying it's the greatest thing these days -any reason not to believe him?)
So sit back, relax and enjoy our trip...

Oh, wait! I forgot to choose the location!! (I bet it was those gorgeous blue eyes in the agent). Could you cast a vote here on your right? That'll be our starting point.

Another (I don't want to say "catch" but...) I thought documenting our trip would come in handy when we come back and face our bills -you know, we publish our "Journey Journal" and hope for some royalties (wishful thinking?)

What do you say?

No comments: