Check out this mini-story I made as a slideshow

View slideshow I hope you enjoy it!

Inanimatealice project from iStories

This blog is, as from today (12 Dec. 2009), a tribute to James Hadley Chase, who wrote with great precision zillions of novels set in the USA , without (hardly)ever having set foot in it. I hope I can measure up to him -even if only just a bit.

Afterthought

After some painstaking and futile attempts I've realised that Chase must have been a much more conscientious man when it came to geographical accuracy (or just plainly much more into maps than I am). So, while still dedicated to him, I hope readers will forgive -and perhaps enjoy- some creative licence on my part...

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Curious kitty

Curious kitty decided to explore other forms of life so off he trotted to the forest (after having lived with horses for a while) and found a cute adoptive family. Of course, he took all the necessary precautions not to upset the ecosystem of the village...

2 comments:

Kate said...

so funny! :D thank you for sharing :)

Beatriz Lupiano said...

:) Glad you like it!!!